To provide the VibeTag Products, we must process information about you. The type of information that we collect depends on how you use our Products. We may collect, use, share the following information:
· As necessary to comply with our legal obligations
· Communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content and message or communicate with others.
This can include information in or about the content that you provide such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. Our systems automatically process content and communications that you and others provide to analyse context and what's in them for the purposes described below.
· Information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags and groups that you are connected to and how you interact with them across our VibeTag Products, such as people you communicate with the most or groups that you participate in.
· How you use our Products, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
· When you entre a competition or a promotion
· Transactions that you carry out through using our VibeTag Products. You may provide us with payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, in order to purchase advertising as part of the VibeTag services.
· We use your contact information, such as your email address or phone number, to authenticate your account and keep it and our services secure, to promote safety and security on our VibeTag products as well as helping to prevent spam, fraud and abuse.
Content that others Vibe (Share) or ReVibe (Reshare) about you.
Consideration should be made on who you choose to Share with, as those who can see your activity on our Products can choose to ReVibe (Share) it with others, including people and businesses outside the audience that you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot or revibe that content to others.
Information about your active status.
People in your networks can see signals telling them whether you are active on our Products, including whether you are currently active on VibeTag.
We do not and will not sell any of your information to anyone. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. We provide insights that help people and businesses understand how people are engaging with their posts, listings, Pages, videos and other content on VibeTag products. VibeTag business profiles receive information about the number of people or accounts who viewed, reacted to or commented on their posts.
We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing.
When you buy something from a seller in our Products, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information that you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right at any time to access, rectify, port and delete your data. You also have the right to object to and restrict certain processing of your data. This includes:
· The right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing, which you can exercise by using the "unsubscribe" link in such marketing communications, and
· The right to object to our processing of your data where we are performing a task in the public interest or pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things such as the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
When you delete your account, we delete things that you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover this information later. Information that others have shared about you isn't part of your account and won't be deleted.
If you don't want to delete your account but want to temporarily stop using the Products, you can deactivate your account instead and choose the time period you wish to do this for.
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others: When we have a belief that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorised use of the Products, breaches of our Terms or Policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory enquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
Information we receive about you can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for term breaches for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term breaches.
We share information globally, both internally within the VibeTag Companies and externally with our partners and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this Policy.