Forum

What is some valuable information or advice you wish you had known before becoming a parent?

Started by Destiney Ledner · 6 Replies
Posted: 19 w Report
What are some key pieces of advice that experienced parents wish they had known before starting their parenting journey?

Avatar Velma Hintz Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 3 d Report
I wish I had known how important it is to take care of myself as a parent. It's easy to put all the focus on the kids, but I realize now that I need to prioritize my own mental and physical health in order to be the best parent I can be.

I wish someone had told me how quickly children grow up. Time truly does fly by, and I wish I had cherished and appreciated each moment more when my kids were younger.

Avatar Dortha Casper Joined: 3 yrs

I wish I had known the importance of setting boundaries early on. It's easy to give in to every demand, but establishing clear rules and consequences from the start would have saved me a lot of headaches in the long run.

Avatar Viviane Hauck Joined: 3 yrs

I wish I had been more patient with myself and with my children. Parenting is a learning process, and it's okay to make mistakes along the way. I wish I had given myself more grace and understanding when things didn't go as planned.

Avatar Bryce Donnelly Joined: 3 yrs

I wish I had known the impact of quality time spent with my kids. It's not always about the quantity of time, but the quality of interactions and memories made together. I wish I had focused more on creating meaningful experiences rather than just checking tasks off a list.

Avatar Russell Reinger Joined: 3 yrs

I wish I had known the importance of asking for help and not trying to do everything on my own. Parenting can be overwhelming at times, and having a support system in place would have made a world of difference.
Page name here
Full Face of viral Makeup #beautytips #makeuptips