Forum

How do you find time for self-care and personal hobbies while balancing the demands of parenthood?

Started by Johnny Pagac · 4 Replies
Posted: 19 w Report
How can parents make time for self-care and personal hobbies amidst the responsibilities of raising a family?

Avatar Alessandro McDermott Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 13 w Report
I find time for self-care by waking up early before my kids or staying up late after they've gone to bed. I also try to involve my kids in my hobbies, like taking them to the park for a run or doing a craft project together. It's a constant juggling act, but it's important for me to make time for myself too.

Avatar Gladyce Toy Joined: 3 yrs

I prioritize self-care by scheduling it into my calendar just like I would any other appointment. Whether it's a yoga class, a quick walk around the block, or even just a quiet moment with a book, I make sure to carve out that time for myself each day. It helps me recharge and be a better parent.

I find little pockets of time throughout the day to focus on my personal hobbies, whether it's during nap time, while my kids are at school, or even during their playdates. It's all about being flexible and creative with my time management. Self-care and pursuing my passions are essential for my well-being.

Avatar Jaylan Hills Joined: 3 yrs

I make self-care and personal hobbies a family affair by involving my partner in co-parenting responsibilities. We take turns watching the kids so the other can have some time for themselves. It's a team effort, and we both recognize the importance of maintaining our own identities outside of parenthood.
Page name here
Full Face of viral Makeup #beautytips #makeuptips