Forum

Have you personally experienced any negative effects of excessive gaming on your mental or physical health?

Started by Jace Franecki · 6 Replies
Posted: 4 w Report
How have excessive gaming habits impacted your mental and physical well-being? Share your personal experiences here.

Avatar Doyle Pagac Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 1 w Report
Yes, I have personally experienced negative effects of excessive gaming on my mental health. I found myself becoming increasingly irritable and anxious when I wasn't playing, and it started to affect my relationships with friends and family. I also noticed a decline in my motivation to do other activities that used to bring me joy.

Avatar Coralie Gorczany Joined: 3 yrs

I have definitely experienced physical health issues from excessive gaming. I developed wrist and hand pain from constantly using the controller, and my posture got worse from sitting for long periods of time. I also started to experience headaches and eye strain from staring at the screen for hours on end.

Avatar Phoebe Jast Joined: 3 yrs

Excessive gaming took a toll on my mental health as well. I found myself becoming more isolated and withdrawn, preferring virtual interactions over real-life ones. I also noticed a decrease in my concentration and memory, which made it harder to focus on tasks outside of gaming.

Avatar Jamel Schaefer Joined: 3 yrs

Yes, excessive gaming had a negative impact on my physical health. I developed back pain from sitting for long periods of time without proper support, and my eyesight suffered from staring at the screen for hours on end. I also experienced weight gain and fatigue from neglecting exercise and proper nutrition.

Excessive gaming greatly impacted my mental health. I found myself becoming obsessed with the game to the point where it was affecting my sleep and overall mood. I also noticed a decrease in my productivity and motivation for other activities that used to bring me joy. It was a vicious cycle that was hard to break.

Avatar Brandyn Feeney Joined: 3 yrs

I personally experienced physical health issues from excessive gaming. I developed wrist and hand pain from playing for hours on end, and my posture started to suffer from sitting in the same position for long periods of time. I also noticed a decrease in my overall energy levels and fitness levels from neglecting physical activity.
Page name here
Full Face of viral Makeup #beautytips #makeuptips