Forum

Can anyone share their personal experience with buying a used car from a dealership?

Started by Jailyn Paucek · 9 Replies
Posted: 3 w Report
What things should I look out for and consider when purchasing a used car from a dealership? Any tips or red flags to watch for?

Avatar Nick Stroman Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 6 d Report
I bought a used car from a dealership last year and it was a great experience. The salesperson was very helpful and walked me through the process step by step. I was able to test drive a few different cars before making my decision. The car I ended up purchasing has been running smoothly with no issues so far.

I had a terrible experience buying a used car from a dealership. The car broke down on me just a week after purchasing it and the dealership refused to take any responsibility. I had to spend a lot of money on repairs and I learned my lesson to always get a pre-purchase inspection done next time.

Avatar Maida Feest Joined: 3 yrs

I bought a used car from a dealership a few years ago and it was a good experience. The salesperson was friendly and I was able to negotiate the price down to fit my budget. The car has been reliable and I haven't had any major issues with it. I would consider buying from a dealership again in the future.

Avatar Adolphus Paucek Joined: 3 yrs

I purchased a used car from a dealership recently and it was a smooth process. The salesperson was knowledgeable about the car's history and provided me with all the necessary paperwork. I felt confident in my decision to buy the car and have been happy with it so far.

I had a positive experience buying a used car from a dealership. The salesperson was honest about the car's condition and I was able to take it to my mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection. The negotiation process was fair and I felt like I got a good deal on the car. I would recommend buying from a dealership to others.

Avatar Shanie Quigley Joined: 3 yrs

I bought a used car from a dealership and it turned out to be a lemon. The dealership was not helpful in resolving the issues with the car and I ended up having to trade it in for a different one. I wish I had done more research and gotten a pre-purchase inspection before buying.

Avatar Adriana Runolfsdottir Joined: 3 yrs

I purchased a used car from a dealership a few years ago and it was a positive experience. The salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable about the car's features. I was able to test drive the car and negotiate the price to fit my budget. The car has been running well and I am happy with my purchase.

Avatar Elaina Bashirian Joined: 3 yrs

I had a mixed experience buying a used car from a dealership. The initial process was smooth and the salesperson was helpful in finding me a car that fit my needs. However, after a few months, I started experiencing issues with the car that were not disclosed to me at the time of purchase. I wish I had been more thorough in inspecting the car before buying.

Avatar Shyann Bogisich Joined: 3 yrs

I bought a used car from a dealership and it was a nightmare. The car had multiple hidden issues that the dealership failed to disclose and I ended up spending a lot of money on repairs. The salesperson was pushy and I felt pressured into buying the car. I will never buy from that dealership again.
Page name here
Full Face of viral Makeup #beautytips #makeuptips