Forum

How can parents strike a balance between allowing their children to pursue their passion for gaming while also ensuring they maintain a healthy lifestyle and academic performance?

Started by Elody Considine · 3 Replies
Posted: 3 w Report
How can parents encourage their children's love for gaming without compromising their physical and mental well-being, as well as their academic success?

Avatar Chauncey Simonis Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 2 w Report
As a parent, I set clear boundaries and guidelines for my children when it comes to gaming. I allow them to play for a certain amount of time each day after they have completed their homework and chores. This way, they are still able to pursue their passion while also maintaining their academic performance and overall health.

Avatar David Daugherty Joined: 3 yrs

I encourage my children to engage in physical activities and spend time outdoors to balance out their hours of gaming. I also limit the types of games they can play to ones that are educational or require critical thinking skills. By monitoring their gaming habits and incorporating other activities, I ensure they lead a well-rounded lifestyle.

To strike a balance, I involve my children in setting their own goals and priorities. We have open communication about the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and excelling in school. I use gaming as a reward for good behavior and academic achievements, which motivates them to perform well in other areas of their life.
Page name here
Full Face of viral Makeup #beautytips #makeuptips