Forum

Have you ever experienced a fashion or beauty disaster? How did you overcome it?

Started by Charity Cassin · 12 Replies
Posted: 3 w Report
What do you do when you find yourself in a fashion or beauty disaster? Share your experiences and tips on overcoming and learning from these mishaps.

Avatar Giovani Glover Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 2 w Report
Oh yes, one time I tried a new makeup look for a party and ended up looking like a clown. I quickly wiped it off and went for a more natural look.

Avatar Antonetta Kreiger Joined: 3 yrs

I once wore a pair of shoes that gave me blisters within minutes of walking. I had to buy a new pair of shoes and carry them around until I could change.

Avatar Howell Glover Joined: 3 yrs

My hair once got completely ruined by a new hair dye that I tried at home. I had to go to a salon to get it fixed and styled.

Avatar Melyna Wehner Joined: 3 yrs

I tried a new skincare product that caused my skin to break out in rashes. I had to stop using it immediately and consult a dermatologist for treatment.

Avatar Kianna Runte Joined: 3 yrs

I once bought a dress online that looked nothing like the picture when it arrived. I had to return it and find a new outfit last minute.

Avatar Marcia Kling Joined: 3 yrs

My nail polish chipped right before a big event, and I didn't have time to redo them. I ended up just removing the polish and going with bare nails.

Avatar Felicia Mitchell Joined: 3 yrs

I got a botched haircut once where the stylist cut off way more than I asked for. I had to wait for my hair to grow back and style it differently in the meantime.

Avatar Nyasia Abshire Joined: 3 yrs

I tried a new diet that claimed to give instant results, but instead I just felt sick and weak. I had to go back to my regular eating habits and consult a nutritionist.

Avatar Vicky Franecki Joined: 3 yrs

I once wore a perfume that gave me a headache all day. I had to wash it off and go fragrance-free for the rest of the day.

Avatar Bernita Sawayn Joined: 1 y

I accidentally ripped my favorite pair of jeans right before a date. I had to quickly patch it up and style it in a way that covered the rip.
Page name here
Full Face of viral Makeup #beautytips #makeuptips