Forum

Could you share a personal experience of how art and design have impacted your life?

Started by Mary Kirlin · 19 Replies
Posted: 15 w Report
How has art and design influenced your life in a personal way? Share a specific experience that illustrates the impact it has had on you.

Avatar Miguel Goodwin Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 10 w Report
Art and design have impacted my life by helping me express myself creatively. I find solace in painting and drawing, allowing me to escape from the stress of daily life.

Avatar Jack Heidenreich Joined: 3 yrs

Art has also brought me closer to my friends and family, as we bond over our shared love for aesthetics and beauty.

Avatar Yasmine Howe Joined: 3 yrs

Through design, I've learned to appreciate the small details in life and pay attention to the beauty that surrounds me every day.

Avatar Alivia Corkery Joined: 3 yrs

Overall, art and design have given me a sense of purpose and fulfillment that I wouldn't have otherwise found. Art and design have been a source of inspiration and motivation for me.

Avatar Cali Beahan Joined: 3 yrs

I have always been fascinated by the power of visual communication and how it can evoke emotions and provoke thoughts.

Avatar Maximo Kiehn Joined: 3 yrs

Creating art has helped me process my emotions and express my thoughts in a way that words cannot.

Avatar Calista Gorczany Joined: 3 yrs

I am constantly amazed by the impact that art and design can have on individuals and society as a whole. Art and design have played a significant role in shaping my identity and sense of self.

Avatar Dashawn Emard Joined: 3 yrs

As a child, I was always drawn to colors, shapes, and textures, and I knew from an early age that I wanted to pursue a career in the creative field.

Avatar Curtis Carter Joined: 2 yrs

Studying art and design in college allowed me to explore my creativity and develop my skills as a designer.

Avatar Afton Bashirian Joined: 3 yrs

Today, I am grateful for the opportunities that art and design have brought into my life and the ways in which they continue to inspire me. Art and design have been a form of therapy for me, helping me cope with difficult times in my life.
Page name here
Full Face of viral Makeup #beautytips #makeuptips