- TilkChat will provide you with an incredibly fast and reliable messaging and calls performance and service for around the world and an ability to understand how our services and features are performing.
- TilkChat ensures safety and security across our App by removing spam accounts and a strong aim to combat abusive activity.
Anything that you share on TilkChat, including your messages, files, photos, status' and account information, will not be shared onto any Social media by us or any third party unless you independently decide to do so.
We offer exciting and amazing updates to our group chats, individual chats and video calls. We're always continuing to build ways and find ways that are unique for our users. Also building ways for you to communicate with businesses, friends, family and others to keep you always on top with our new features and you'll be able to manage these communications easily. TilkChat Terms Of Service
In order to provide our TilkChat service through our app, we will need to obtain your direct agreement to our Terms and Conditions. You agree to our Terms and conditions by registering, installing, accessing and using our app, services and features.
NO ACCESS TO EMERGENCY SERVICES
- Privacy And Security Principles, TilkChat has strong principles on privacy and security and therefore we've built our Services with strong privacy and security principles in mind to ensure a safe place for everyone to enjoy using our app.
- Connecting TilkChat with Other people, friends family etc. We provide unique and safe ways for you to communicate with other TilkChat users including through messages, voice and video calls, sending images and video, showing your staus/status', and exploring. We provide an easy and convenient platform to communicate with other users across our App platform. TilkChat works well and efficiently to provide ways for you to connect with our services. We use the information we receive from you to help operate, provide, and improve our Services.
- Safety and security is a number one at TilkChat, we always want to have a safe environment for everyone. We ensure this to a high standard.
- Safety And Security. We work hard and professionally to protect the safety and security of TilkChat by appropriately dealing with abusive people as well as abusive activity and any violations of TilkChat's Terms and conditions. We prohibit misuse of our Services, harmful conduct towards others, and any violations of our Terms, conditions and policies, and we address situations where we may be able to help support or protect our TilkChat community. We develop and have secured automated systems to improve our ability to detect and remove abusive people and abusive activity that may harm our community and the safety and security of our app and services. If we learn and discover of people or any form of activity like this, we will take appropriate and immediate action by removing such people or activity to effectively and promptly deal with these issues. We may share information with other affiliated companies when we learn of misuse or harmful conduct by someone using our TilkChat app and services
- To operate our global app and service, we need to store and distribute content and information in data centers and systems around the world, including outside your country of residence. This infrastructure may be owned or operated by our service providers or affiliated companies.
: There are important differences between our App and services and your mobile phone and a fixed-line telephone and SMS services. TilkChat App does not provide access to emergency services or emergency services providers, including the police, fire departments, or hospitals etc. You should ensure you can contact your relevant emergency services providers through a mobile phone, a fixed-line telephone, or other service. Registration.
You must register for our App and services using accurate information, ie providing your current mobile phone number, and, if you change it, update your mobile phone number using our settings. You must agree to receive text messages and phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) with codes or links to register for our App and services. Age.
You must be a minimum of 16 years and older to access and use our TilkChat AppDevices And Software. You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our App and services, which we otherwise do not supply. In order to use our App and services, you consent to manually or automatically download and install updates to our App and services. You also consent to TilkChat sending you notifications from time to time, as necessary to provide our Services to you. Fees And Taxes.
You are responsible for all carrier data plans, Internet fees, and other fees and taxes associated with your use of TilkChat App and services.
You must use our App and services according to our Terms, conditions and policies. If you violate our Terms, conditions or policies, TilkChat may take action with respect to your TilkChat account, including disabling or suspending your account either temporarily or permanently and, if we do, you must not create another account without TilkChat's approval and permission. Legal And Acceptable Use.
You must access and use our App and services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist and help others in using) our TilkChat App and services in ways that: (1) violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of TilkChat, TilkChat users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights; (2) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent and illegal crimes; (3) involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements; (4) impersonate someone; (5) involve sending illegal or impermissible communications, such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialling, and the like; or (6) involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us. Harm To TilkChat or Our Users.
You must not (or assist others to) directly, indirectly, through automated or other means access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit TilkChat App and services in any forms of impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm TilkChat, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means: (a) reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code/s from our App and services; (b) send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our App and services; (c) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our App and services or systems; (d) interfere with or disrupt the safety, security, or performance of our App and services; (e) create accounts for our App and services through unauthorized or automated means; (f) collect the information of or about TilkChat users in any forms of impermissible or unauthorized manner; (g) sell, resell, rent, or charge for our App and services in an unauthorized manner; (h) distribute or make our App and services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time, except as authorized through tools we have expressly provided via our Services; or (i) create software or APIs that substantially the same as our App and services and offer them for use by third parties in an unauthorized and inappropriate manner. Keeping Your Account Secure.
You are wholly responsible for keeping your device and your TilkChat account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorised use or security breach of your account or our App and services. Your Rights.
TilkChat does not claim ownership of any of the information that you submit for your TilkChat account or through our App and services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you will submit for your TilkChat account or through our App and services and the right to grant the rights and licenses in our Terms, conditions and policies.TilkChat's rights.
We at TilkChat own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our App and services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade, patents, or other intellectual property rights unless you have our direct permission in certain and exceptional circumstances.
Reporting Third-Party Copyright, Trademark, And Other Intellectual Property Infringement. To report claims of third-party copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringement, please contact us explicitly regarding this. We may take action with respect to your account, including disabling or suspending your account, if you infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Availability Of Our Services.
TilkChat are always trying to improve our App and services. That means we may add or remove any of our App services, features, functionalities, and the support of certain devices and platforms. TilkChat App and services may be interrupted, this includes for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue some or all of our App and services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time after a notice period of 30 days, where possible. Eventualities beyond our control may affect our App services, such as events in nature and other events we don't expect. Termination.
Although at TilkChat, we do hope you remain a TilkChat user, you can terminate your account with TilkChat anytime for any reason by deleting your account. For instructions on how to do so, please contact us in regards to this matter or follow the instructions in the TilkChat settings. We may also modify, suspend, or terminate your access to or use of our App and services anytime for suspicious or any form of unlawful conduct, including for fraud, or if we reasonably believe you violate our Terms or you create any harm, risk, or possible legal exposure for us, our users, or others. The following provisions will survive any termination of your relationship with TilkChat.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- Nothing in our Terms will prevent us from complying with the law.
- Except as contemplated herein, our Terms do not give any third-party beneficiary rights.
- If we fail to enforce any of our Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
Respect for your privacy is a strong part of what we at TilkChat are about. Since we have started TilkChat, we have aspired to build our App and services
TilkChat must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customise, support, and market our App and services, including when you install, access, or use TilkChat App and services. The types of information TilkCat receive and collect all depend on how you use our App and services. Information You Provide
- Your Account Information. You provide your mobile phone number and basic information (including a profile name) in order to create a TilkChat account. You provide us, all in accordance with applicable laws, the phone numbers in your mobile address book on a regular basis, including those of both the users of our App and services and your other contacts. You may provide us an email address. You may also add other information to your account, such as a profile picture and about information.
- Your Messages. At TilkChat, We do not retain your messages in the ordinary course of providing our App and services to you. Once your messages (including your chats, photos, videos, voice messages, files, and share location information) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device. If a message cannot be delivered immediately (for example, if you are offline), TilkChat may keep it on our servers for up to a certain period of time as we try to deliver it. If a message is still undelivered after 30 days, we delete it.
- Your Connections. To help you organise how you communicate with others, we may help you identify your contacts who also use TilkChat, and you can create, join, or be and be added to groups and broadcasts, and such groups and lists that get associated with your account information. You can give your TilkChat groups a specific name. You may choose to provide a group profile picture or description.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our App and services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
TilkChat store information until it is no longer necessary to provide our services, or until your account is deleted, whichever comes first. If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do that through the TilkChat settings. All the above Terms, conditions and policies must be adhered to and abided by when using TilkChat App and Services.