Forum

Can anyone recommend a reliable online resource or app that offers personalized fitness and wellness plans for beginners?

Started by Isabel Schmidt · 3 Replies
Posted: 15 w Report
I'm new to fitness and wellness and looking for a reliable online resource or app that can provide personalized plans. Any recommendations?

Posted: 12 w Report
I highly recommend checking out the app "MyFitnessPal". It offers personalized fitness and wellness plans based on your goals and fitness level. It also has a large database of exercises and recipes to help you stay on track with your health journey.

Avatar Christiana Denesik Joined: 2 yrs

Have you heard of "FitOn"? It's a great online resource that provides personalized workout plans for beginners. The best part is that it's free to use and offers a variety of workouts from yoga to HIIT. It also tracks your progress and provides motivation to keep you going.

Avatar Erick Hoppe Joined: 3 yrs

I swear by the app "8fit". It creates personalized fitness and meal plans based on your preferences and goals. It's user-friendly and has videos demonstrating proper form for exercises. Plus, it offers tips and guidance to ensure you're on the right track to reaching your fitness goals.
Page name here
Full Face of viral Makeup #beautytips #makeuptips